SALT spectral time series
Please use the complete installation scripts that you can find here if you are not familiar with the package organization and want to reproduce published results.
- salt2_model_data-2-4.tar.gz, from Betoule et al. (2014), Joint SDSS/SNLS Lightcurve Analysis (1)
- salt2_model_data-2-0.tar.gz, from Guy et al. (2010), SNLS 3 year cosmology analysis (SNLS3) (2)
- salt2_model_data-1-0.tar.gz, from Guy et al. (2007), first release of SALT2 (with salt2_spec_dispersion_scaling.dat fixed)
- salt_model_data-1-0.tar.gz, from Guy et al. (2005), SALT1 model data
(1) Extracted from salt2-4_data.tgz (md5:af829c7f177c6037adcbe0a89360464a) that can also be found in the SDSS-II/SNLS3 Joint Light-curve Analysis data release page.
(2) Data set should be used with code version 2.2.0 or higher. The same applies to more recent versions.
The archive file contains all the data that define the model.
salt2_template_0.datAverage spectral sequence
salt2_template_1.datSpectral sequence of 1st variability component
salt2_color_correction.datModel of color variation law
salt2_color_dispersion.datModel of color errors (~ k-correction errors)
salt2_lc_relative_variance_0.datVariance of average spectral sequence (error on mean), for lightcurves
salt2_lc_relative_variance_1.datVariance of first component (error on mean), for lightcurves
salt2_lc_relative_covariance_01.datCovariance of of components 0 and 1, for lightcurves
salt2_lc_dispersion_scaling.datError scaling to account for the residual dispersion, for lightcurves
salt2_spec_variance_0.datVariance of average spectral sequence (error on mean), for spectra (only in Guy 2007 version)
salt2_spec_variance_1.datVariance of first component (error on mean), for spectra (only in Guy 2007 version)
salt2_spec_covariance_01.datCovariance of of components 0 and 1, for spectra (only in Guy 2007 version)
salt_template.datAverage spectral sequence (modified version of P. Nugent template)
corrections_stretchPolynomial corrections as a function of stretch, phase, wavelength
corrections_colorPolynomial corrections as a function of color and wavelength